Friday, March 30, 2007

Sphinx rugs


I‘d like to share my opinion on Sphinx area rugs as they’re among the best and enigmatic rugs I’ve ever seen. First of all, let’s say some words about the manufacturer itself. Sphinx Rugs is a division of Oriental Weavers that is an internationally recognized brand name associated with high quality, stylish rugs and carpets.

Sphinx has been always the symbol of mystery, beauty and enigma. Sphinx rugs are just the same – they’ve created a new fashion, a new category of area rugs that can be truly called decorative, fascinating and mysterious rugs.

Whether the environment you want to create is exotic, romantic or peaceful, Sphinx has a rug that will combine the colors and feel of your room while adding a perfect stylish touch.

I must say that I’m a great admirer of Sphinx rugs and have a couple of them in my rooms. For 10 years they serve to their master, i.e. me, and look just the same as they were bought. They add a really great look and feel to my apartment, and I can’t even imagine how dull and monotonous the rooms could be without Sphinx rugs.

These rugs, as my and other millions of happy customers’ experience shows, can be kept and enjoyed for great many years. And if they’re getting dull to you or you’re bored with them in your workroom, just roll them up and move to another room or even sell (as they keep their colors and fibers very greatly). You are free to re-decorate your home or even an office with Sphinx area rugs in the way you like and choose.

More information about Sphinx rugs, how to take care of them, what cleaning means should be used and other information that you may find useful will be coming soon…

No comments: